Interesting Photography Links for April 8th, 2010
A few interesting links about Photography, Technology, Social Media, and Gadgets that I’ve come across recently. Some are smart, some are funny, and some are just plain dumb, but they are all interesting for one reason or another. Have a look and let me know what you think:
- Aerial video with a Canon 7D on Vimeo
This is must see video of a really cool camera rig… Canon 7D in a model helicopter!
- Use Google to Track the Popularity of Your Images | LIGHTING ESSENTIALS For Photographers
Improvements to your Google Analytics tracking code to help show what keywords at Google image search lead viewers to your site.
- Wildlife Photography FUNdamentals | Beyond Megapixels
Some really great tips on how to become a better wildlife photographer.
- Why I won't buy an iPad (and think you shouldn't, either) – Boing Boing
Relying on incumbents to produce your revolutions is not a good strategy. They're apt to take all the stuff that makes their products great and try to use technology to charge you extra for it, or prohibit it altogether.
- How to clean your lenses on Flickr – Photo Sharing!
A short video tutorial on how [NOT] to clean camera lenses.
- Selling your prints and photographs
Some tips for selling photographic prints.
- 5 Reasons I’m not buying an iPad
5 reasons why someone might not need a new Apple iPad
- Which side of inkjet paper to print on?
Here's a quick test to figure out which side of the paper to use in your inkjet printer.
- How to Turn Twitter Into a Dashboard-Style Web App
Make the web version of Twitter a little more useful.